- In this universe, trolls are bit less humanoid. They have digitigrate legs with a thin coat of very fine grey fur the same colour as their skin starting just below their knees and continuing down the multi-jointed legs to their paws, each padded toe equipped with a long, very sharp retractable claw. Different castes have different paw shapes, some even having hooves or webbed, flipper like paws.
- Their ears are also more animalistic than humanoid, with shapes varying again based on caste. Vriska’s are large, furred, and disc-like, reminiscent of a gerbil or chinchilla. They allow for increased hearing, particularly in whichever direction they are pointing (they can swivel to allow a wider range of hearing) and are designed to detect prey and threats.
- Trolls also have tails, again based on caste as each caste tends to live in a different region. Vriska’s tail resembles a gerbil’s in that it is long, thin, furred, and ends in a tuft of thicker, darker fur.
- Ceruleanbloods tend to live in more mountainous/forested regions and are suited for climbing, hiking, and survival in harsher terrains. That said, they are cold blooded and thus cannot produce their own body heat, so they struggle in colder climates despite their mountainous homes.
- Their senses of smell are also highly developed, as well as their night vision. Their eyes reflect light like an animal’s would. They have a pack mentality.
- In older Alternia, back in the time of the ancestors, packs were strictly based on caste. The Alphas were typically female and took their places by killing the previous Alpha. Over time, after the adults were sent away and as technology became both more advanced and accessible, the definition of pack began to change. It now referred to a group of your closest friends, the trolls you grew up with who you would form a military unit with as you grew up and were sent off planet. In these new packs, rank was based on blood.
- This means that the 12 trolls from Hivebent considered themselves a pack and that they viewed the game as a possible morale building exercise. Transgressions such as in-fighting were viewed in an even worse light and the consequences of this resonated through their session and continued after the game ended as well, as they actually won the game with the help of the kids and were spat back out onto Alternia as if nothing had changed except the addition of a few scars.
- After her exile to Earth, Vriska withdrew completely from society. She becomes very agitated and nervous in crowds, struggles with simple conversation, and views strangers as threats. She basically became a total recluse and she likes it that way.
- Now that she’s started talking to some people, albeit limiting it to Summoner and occasionally Mindfang, she’s stopped attacking first and asking questions later, but she still treats new people with suspicion and extreme caution.
- She’s short by Alternian standards, only 5’8” (though she’s still growing and will eventually reach 6’9” once she’s around 15 sweeps), but she is strong as hell. Underestimating her would be a very bad idea. She’s a powerhouse of pure muscle, thin, wiry, STRONG muscle.
- She’s also incredibly fast and agile. She excels at climbing and her legs are her strongest weapons. A kick from her could mean death if it’s in the right place (chest, throat) and she damn well knows it. The retractable claws in her fingers are very sharp, very long, and are designed to latch on and not let go. Her teeth curve slightly inwards, like a snake’s, so if she really, genuinely bites down, unless she decides to let go or unless you push backwards, farther into her mouth, you’re not getting free without causing a LOT more damage. She’s also venomous, with the ability to make someone very sick as if they have a terrible flu in one dose, cause neurological symptoms like partial paralysis in a second, and kill with the third. A dose is essentially however much she can inject with one bite.
- EDIT: Thanks to a magic anon, Vriska’s venom is now only accessible to her if she says “buttfucking” immediately before biting. This has made her a lot less nervous about things like kissing.
- Basically, she’s dangerous. She’s spent years killing to survive and is a very capable hunter. Just because she’s cute sometimes, just because she’s thin, and just because she’d do anything for her moirail does not mean she’s not capable of fucking your shit up.
- Not a big fan of weapons.
- Her hair is getting very long (just below her butt now) as she rarely cuts it and tangles easily as she rarely brushes it. Clothes aren’t really a big deal to her and neither is nudity, though she does prefer to keep the scar on her chest where Terezi stabbed her covered and she usually bums around in sweats and a tank top. No shoes.
- Physical contact is a huge no-no. If she doesn’t know you very well and doesn’t initiate the touch, DO NOT TOUCH HER. Depending on how well she does know you or how she feels about you, she may just smack you away or she’ll pin you the fuck down or she’ll beat the shit out of you. IF SHE TOUCHES YOU FIRST, IT IS A BIG THING AND A HUGE SIGN OF TRUST and means she’ll probably get pretty touchy-feely and affectionate in the future. Only Dandy can touch her first right now and that’s because he’s her moirail. Even then, sometimes she gets iffy about it if she’s upset with him or particularly moody in general.
- If and when she gets mad, she runs more and more on instinct.
- Slit pupils, dilate with comfort, pleasure, and fear, contract with anger and pain.
- Purrs if pleased, growls, hisses, and snarls/roars depending on how pissed she is. Growls can also be simple threats. Snarls mean she means business and you better knock whatever you’re doing off.
- Food is a big deal with her. If she gives you food, she expects you to eat it and will take offence if you don’t. If she cares about you a lot, she will not eat until she’s satisfied that you’ve had enough.
- Views herself as Alpha of her little “pack” of Mindfang and Summoner. She cares about them both very much, but considers them slightly incompetent because neither of them know how to hunt very well, so she takes care of them, protects them, provides for them, and in return, expects them to listen to her if she actually feels the need to order them around. (Spoilers: she has yet to feel the need to order them around) If necessary, she’ll pin either one of them to make a point, though she’ll be nicer to Dandy and she’s really pretty unlikely to feel it necessary.
- EDIT: Following a confrontation with Dandy, she’s come to view him as her equal. Mindfang is still under her because Mindfang don’t do nothin, and Gamzee is absolutely under her because she pinned him and he just has to deal.
WIP, more will be added as needed.